Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Swizzels Matlow Ltd., Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA
- The promotion is open to GB residents, aged 18+ only, and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Please retain promotional pack as proof of purchase.
- Internet access required.
- Maximum of one prize type, VIP Swizzels Tour, per person and maximum of one prize type, Mr Swizzels soft toy, per person only during the promotional period. One individual can win one of each prize type only.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties, or syndicates will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- One entry per week is permitted per consumer per email address. Each entry to the prize draw must have a new pack as part of the entry requirements. Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- The promotional period in which to claim a VIP Factory Tour Prize or win a Mr. Swizzels soft toy runs from 00.00 1st June 2021 - 23.59 31st May 2022. Entries outside of this period will not be accepted.
How to enter
- There are 5 x Golden Love Hearts rolls to be found and 10,000 Mr. Swizzels soft toy prizes to be won throughout the promotional period.
There are 5 x VIP Swizzels Factory tour prizes, available to be won instantly by purchasing a promotional pack of Swizzels bags of sweets (while stocks last- see Clause 14 for participating products) and finding a lucky Golden Love Hearts roll inside. Winning inserts contain details on how to claim.
Please note that the 5 lucky winning Golden Love Heart rolls have been randomly packed from the total universe of the products available in this promotion and therefore not all product variants may contain winning rolls. Not all prizes may be claimed.
To enter for your chance to win a Mr. Swizzels soft toy, participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of Swizzels bags of sweets whilst stocks last (see clause 14 for participating products);
- Visit www.swizzels.com/vip;
- Enter their full name, email address, postal address, and 5 digit batch code (which can be found at the bottom of a back of pack).
- Entrants will be notified instantly on the website as to whether they are a lucky winner or not.
- Please retain your promotional pack as you may need this for verification purposes.
- Entrants who do not give correct details, provide inaccurate or the wrong codes or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or entries received outside any promotional period will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The promotion is available on:
Swizzels Bumper Bag 180g
Swizzels Chew Crew 180g
Swizzels Loadsa Lollies (£1) 135g
Swizzels Loadsa Lollies (40% extra free) 189g
Swizzels Loadsa Sweets (£1) 135g
Swizzels Loadsa Sweets (40% extra free) 189g
Swizzels Lots of Lollies 180g
Swizzels Sweets 189g
Swizzels Lollies 189g
This applies when the pack features the ‘Win VIP factory tour’ promotional flash and while stocks last.
VIP tour prizes
- There are 5 x Swizzels VIP Factory tour prizes available to be won via randomly seeded winning lucky Golden Love Hearts rolls. Winners will be invited on a VIP tour of the Swizzels factory to see how our sweets are made, make their own sweet, visit the Swizzels design factory, and enjoy lunch. This is a very rare opportunity to visit the factory in New Mills, Derbyshire, which is not open to the public. The winner and guests are advised to leave a whole day for the VIP tour.
- Maximum one VIP Factory tour prize can be won in total per person throughout the promotional period.
- Winners will be contacted within 7 days of sending proof of the golden roll win and the completion of the claim process via the email address provided on entry.
- The winner may bring up to 3 guests. There are no age restrictions for guests.
- The visit date will be agreed with the Promoter. Unauthorised access will not be permitted
- The prize includes return travel (standard class UK train fare), one night’s accommodation within the vicinity of the Swizzels factory at a hotel selected by the Promoter, and transport from the hotel to the Swizzels factory for the whole party. The prize will be organised and booked by Swizzels.
- The winner and their guests must travel together on the same train to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
- The winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred are the winner’s and their guests’ own.
- All Swizzels VIP factory tours must be carried out by 31st December 2022.
Mr Swizzels Soft Toy prizes
- There are a total of 10,000 Mr Swizzels soft, cuddly toys to be won instantly online throughout the promotion.
- Maximum one Mr Swizzels soft toy prize can be won in total per person throughout the promotion.
- Mr Swizzels soft toys will be delivered via tracked delivery within 28 days of successful winner notification and the completion of any verification process to the postal address provided on entry.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes or part of a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable.
VIP tour claim
- For the VIP Swizzels Factory Tour prizes, see details on the insert inside lucky winning Golden Love Hearts roll. There will be one winning insert only inside each winning packaging. Further instructions will be given to the winning entrants including the unique code in order to commence and validate the claim process.
- Any lucky Golden Love Hearts roll found must be claimed by 23.59 31st May 2022. After this date, any unclaimed lucky rolls will be declared null and void.
Winner selection and notification
- A total of 5 winning lucky Golden Love Hearts rolls with a winning insert have been randomly distributed via an independently verified process into promotional stock available for distribution to the marketplace thus allowing consumers the opportunity to purchase them during the promotional period. If your promotional Swizzels pack does not contain a lucky golden roll, then unfortunately you have not won this time.
- For the Mr Swizzels soft toy prizes, we have 10,000 prizes to be won and winners will be determined by a secure and automatic computer-generated algorithm that produces verifiably random results. Each valid entry will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. The number of prizes won will be (statistically) dependent on participation rates. Wins will be allocated independently by the system using an algorithm. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they will all be won.
- The Mr Swizzels soft toy give away is limited to a maximum of 10,000 toys.
- Should all 10,000 Mr Swizzels soft toy prizes be won before the close of the promotion, there will then be a final mop up prize draw of an additional 500 Mr Swizzels soft toys for all valid entries received after the 10,000 instant win prizes have been won. The final mop up draw will take place on the 1st June 2022, a day after the promotion closing date (23:59 31st May 2022).
- The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process. Winners will be notified via the email address provided on entry within 7 days of the draw date. All prizes won in the final mop up draw will be delivered via tracked delivery within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process to the postal address provided on entry.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the promotion, or fails to respond within the stated timescales, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information that affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of packaging, address and ID (passport or driving licence) which the entrant must provide within 7 days. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter will make available a list of VIP Tour winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death, and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions, and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- You are providing your information to the Promoter and its partner agencies, RMS PR and Activation.
- All data obtained will be deleted 1 month after the promotion end date.
- The winner will be requested to the use of his or her name and image in any publicity material or on social media.